Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

800 Members

[Image: a_541_db51edd5.png]

Record! Record! Record!

We have just reached 800 members. That's incredible.

The 1000 is not far away. Wink The year 2013 was very nice and we hope in 2014 we reach 1000 members.

Best wishes from the whole team
[Image: A8BTtou.png]

800 hundred???????? really i only see 5 on the forum at once MAX so where is the other 795?

800 at once? No! Wink The forum has 800 members!

Quote:Zitat von TheAngler2010 im Beitrag #2
800 hundred???????? really i only see 5 on the forum at once MAX so where is the other 795?
800 hundred? 800 * 100 = 80 000 members? That would be 79 995 left to fill the "800 hundred members at once", not 795. Wink

800 accounts doesn't mean 800 people, and 800 people wouldn't mean 800 people active. 800 registered accounts doesn't give you anything, I find no reason to celebrate.
You need more active members, not more accounts.

Also, can you PLEASE change that purple background ASAP? It offends my eyes.

Purple is our main color! Sorry but LBF = Purple + Green Wink

Purple + Green?
Wasn't that The Joker?
Wink

I'll have to get used to it...
But, could you change it to some other tone of purple or something, that would be a little bit more pleasant to the eyes?

Well, I can add a dark purple! I made a corporate design for LBF and there is a really dark purple! Wink

Purple is one of my favorite colours. But... Yeah, It kinda hurts the eyes and it makes me loose focus on what I'm reading. Maybe using gray base with green and purple accent, (Check out pixlr.com's homepage it has one of my favorite colour schemes and designs) or the pretty purple with the stars. I really liked that one. Happy

Anywho! 800 Members! Hurray! Happier

I kinda liked the old background image.

ADD THE GREEN SPLASH!!!

This colour is killing!!!