Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

little dreams

Little dreams
https://lbp.me/v/q3z89mc/trailer?p=1&l=12

after reading on twitter about lbf closing i rushed here to post one last level...
countless nigths trying to fix everything started to affect my health but i was obsesed with making this level after seeing the april's fools joke of little nightmares and to give a good use to the music that the talented Curious Sack made for me. 

It was difficult not just for the bugs but also to trying to create something with the aesthetic of little nightmares based only on 3 images from a tweet... so i wrote a story about an island that lures Six after she escapes from the Maw, there She is haunted by the ghost of the Runaway kid/Nome that she eated in the Maw, Dark Six and the Ferryman, this one only appears at the end to recapture her after she finds the lotto flower (the symbol of little dreams).

The house on the island combines the look of a dungeon castle and a japanese graveyard. ...Who knows?, maybe the Lady was living there before moving to the Maw ...and also the Mirror man.

Anyway enough story for today, hope you enjoy playing it and thank you so much for being my friends, hopefully some of you will be around to play Dreams ...because I will need someone to help me with good music :p

Congratulations for the Team pick Happy
[Image: PRqT2DR.png]

Hi Ramiro,

I'm glad that you've published your level and that I had the honor to do the music for you! Happy And be sure that I will continue doing music in dreams! Happy

Have a fine Easter and many greetings, Jürgen^^
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=CuriousSack&bg=s01&f=1&l=5]