Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

HI

Hi everybody, I'm MrGhebba from Italy  Happier

I don't know what to say.. I'm 26 and I love LBP because it allows you to create your own levels. I start playing LBP1 with my little cousins and we liked it so much that we're still playing (and they help me in creation: playing my levels and giving me advices to improve them). We played LBP 1, 2, 3 and Karting, and I hope that LBP 4 will be a 3D world like Karting (if you tryed to create a level in that you will understand).. would be great

Wink

That's all, I think.. if you got any question, you can ask.

Bye
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=MrGhebba&bg=fv14&f=6&l=0]

(03/25/2019, 13:50)MrGhebba Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm MrGhebba from Italy  Happier

I don't know what to say.. I'm 26 and I love LBP because it allows you to create your own levels. I start playing LBP1 with my little cousins and we liked it so much that we're still playing (and they help me in creation: playing my levels and giving me advices to improve them). We played LBP 1, 2, 3 and Karting, and I hope that LBP 4 will be a 3D world like Karting (if you tryed to create a level in that you will understand).. would be great

Wink

That's all, I think.. if you got any question, you can ask.

Bye

Welcome to Lbf
[Image: sig_161115.png]
LBP-HUB.com: LittleBigPlanet news, statistics, signatures, music, wiki, forum and more...

Ciao, warm welcome Wink
[Image: mfq87yel.jpg]

thanks
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=MrGhebba&bg=fv14&f=6&l=0]