Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

The Sackboteur

(11/08/2018, 17:15)L-i-m-i Wrote: Looks amazing

Thanx for your support, L-i-m-i, it gives me the courage to make the sequel.

Yes, I think I spend too much time on esthetic stuff when I start to build a level : it makes my thermo explode at the end lol. I have to deal with that. I think I want to use too many sackbots or different matters and stickers. I'll try some tricks to make some longer levels now. If anyone have advices on this subject...

The big space eater are materials at the thermometer AND of course too many individual sackbots. I think I already told you if you didn't do it already: Make the guards exist with emitters and despawn with logic. Should empty the thermometer. Only spawn guards when player character is close.
[Image: np8e6a7b.png]

(11/09/2018, 13:21)mdkd Wrote: The big space eater are materials at the thermometer AND of course too many individual sackbots. I think I already told you if you didn't do it already: Make the guards exist with emitters and despawn with logic. Should empty the thermometer. Only spawn guards when player character is close.

Okay I'll try, but I'm not sure it works :

A/ I believe thermometer allready take in count the objects that the emiter will pop out.

B/ When you have a dynamic thermo, it doesn't make any difference because sackbots, like other stuff that aren't sticked, don't load until the player is close. It's well explained in the ingame turorial about dynamic thermo.

Anyway, I wont use dynamic thermo lol, so I'll give your technique a try. Thanx for the idea, mate.

LBP doesn't load the data until the object is spawned. So you'll be safe with thermometer.

Have fun and thanks for texting me.
[Image: np8e6a7b.png]