Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

Crepuscular Ray effect

I'm trying to build a working lightsaber in LBP3 but I'm missing the crepuscular ray effect in decorations. Does anyone know where to find this decoration? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Timesaver levels in the community. It was Smurfy I think. There you find what you search.
[Image: np8e6a7b.png]

(10/03/2018, 13:26)mdkd Wrote: Timesaver levels in the community. It was Smurfy I think. There you find what you search.

I've looked but never found it but thank you though.

(10/03/2018, 22:32)JokerOnline22 Wrote:
(10/03/2018, 13:26)mdkd Wrote: Timesaver levels in the community. It was Smurfy I think. There you find what you search.

I've looked but never found it but thank you though.

https://lbp.me/u/Smuffy04/levels?p=2&l=12
When you play the LBP3 timesaver packs you will get all prizes and effects...
[Image: sig_161115.png]
LBP-HUB.com: LittleBigPlanet news, statistics, signatures, music, wiki, forum and more...

I played them but still not there. I even went back through each of them several times and still nothing. Idk why I can't find it. I've even gone through the whole story twice and still nothing. Idk of its part of a dlc or if it was removed for some reason.

Do have have Advanced Create Mode enabled in Start/Options menu?

But I dont know if its maybe really part of a dlc...
[Image: sig_161115.png]
LBP-HUB.com: LittleBigPlanet news, statistics, signatures, music, wiki, forum and more...

Do you have 100% of the story levels? Such as acing, level complete, and 100% Goodies?

I looked up which decoration you meant. I have that decoration and I don't have 100% at the story on PS4. Look at effects in the decoration section or play a few timesaver levels again.
[Image: np8e6a7b.png]