Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

[Roughly 15 Fresh-S2] 036 - Quimper

Guten morgen! Guten tag! Guten nacht! Err...that's just about all the German i know right there. At least all the polite German. i really ought to learn how to do greetings in every language. Anyway, it's that time again!

This week we're having a looksee at:

Caribbean Caper - Emporuto
Just Oiled! - SYSKNTT
Don't Let Them In - katoregama
Mega Walrus TSL Carrot Cake Desert - VoyakiloidMai
Taku Taku Island! - LuJuster

This is an uncommonly good set this go about. i'm pretty sure there'll be something in here that'll catch your fancy. As always, thanks for all the feedback and support, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
We hit 100subscribers on the 'Tube! i...have no idea when that happened, actually, since i've got email notifications turned off. Still, it's pretty neat. i was planning on doing a bonus stream today anyway, but this is as good an excuse as any.

Yesterday was...whooboy. Basically we knuckled down on production, i don't even remember how many Isaac episodes we wrapped and uploaded. Got everything but PiPs done for next week's R15F-S2, and i'm going to try to get that done in a minute. mdkd ought to like the title card for that one. i really need to get two LBsPs in today...i'm a might bit miffed i hadn't been able to get at least one done over the last week, but there're only so many hours in the day.

So, why all this, then? Well, like i think i mentioned a couple of episode's posts ago, the company's closing the schools for Obon, so i'm on vacation until the 18th. So, i'm stepping away from electronics for about a week. i've basically been in super-production mode for...well, definitely since June, when i started adding the streams; but even when it was just R15F, the learning curve to put an episode together well, generally meant the same amount of time was being used.

i don't know what i'm going to get up to. i'm wavering between a bunch of little daytrips in the area (there's an abandoned amusement park not so far from here, if i'm remembering right, and it hasn't been torn down yet), and taking a local train up to Tokyo or somewhere fairly far off, just getting off the train when i'm bored, and spend the night where ever i'm at. i suppose i could just find a mountain to hermit on, that's always a possibility.

Practically, for us, what this means is there won't be a Tuesday Takeaway, at least, not on Tuesday. Also, if i do get a scheduled LBsP, there won't be an in-thread update post. Saturday's and next Thursday's streams are off, though like i said up-post there should be a bonus stream today. Also, being basically off-grid means if you need to get in touch from tomorrow, it'll have to wait. Sorry about that.

Hopefully this won't be too much of an inconvenience; and my brainmeats will be a touch more functional come next Saturday.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=waffle_king23&bg=52&f=18&l=6]
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!