Hello There, Guest! Login Register

What a bea-u-ti-ful morning, LBF!

Or afternoon, or evening, wherever you are. :)
Anyways, hello LittleBigForums! I discovered this place after searching up 'LBP3 forum'. I bought LBP3 a year ago, but didn't really use it until a week ago. I've been addicted to it ever since!
I've watched several creators on YouTube (derpy 707 and LBP.Lab, to name a few) and that really inspired me to create levels myself! I've released two so far right now, both of them eye candy. I'm planning to have a schedule where I release a level every weekend.
So far I've received a few friend requests, but they're all my brother's. Feel free to send a friend request to 'arvinix', which is me and my brother's shared account.
From what I've seen, the forum community seems really nice, so I hope to get along with you all.
Please correct me if my English is poor, I'm not a native speaker. I'm hoping to improve in it. :)

Hi sNicolas,

welcome to the forum, nice to meet you! Happy I love eye candy levels so I will try yours soon! Happy There are a lot of non native English speakers around (me included! Happiest), so no problem, if noone can understand you! Happiest...äh! I mean...if your pronounciation isn't perfect! Happy... ...I hope you know what I mean! Happiest
I will send you a friend request on PSN exclusively for you! Happy

Have a lot of fun here and many greetings, Jürgen^^
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=CuriousSack&bg=s01&f=1&l=5]

Thank you, I'll add you as soon as I get the chance to. Happier

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE FOURMS! Hi.

Hi man!
[Image: lzwotx78.jpg]