Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Nebula Realms LBP levels

I should be on later this evening. Just finished downloading life is strange prequel

Almost forgot does anyone know if central station is suppose to be a train station or rocket port or what?

Nice to see the Leaf Park level in today's Level of the Day Happy, thanks to all in the Community who have played it & do hope you enjoyed it.

[Image: 1O23ReY.jpg]
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=Y2David&bg=42&f=3&l=6]
[b]Y2David[/b]
Twitter: @Y2David

Congratulations I sent you a screen shot as soon as I saw it today. It's one over the best levels out there Happy

(09/20/2017, 20:32)TSFRJ Wrote: Congratulations I sent you a screen shot as soon as I saw it today. It's one over the best levels out there Happy

thanks, yea it was nice to see it there, sure got lotta plays Wink

also thanks to @EpicLBPTime whom made a video of the 3d levels showcasing them.

[b]Y2David[/b]

All my Nebula Realms LBP3 levels are now published under PSN ID: LBPpsHOME also you'll find all my old playstation HOME levels to. All my future Nebula Realms and Atom Universe levels will be published under this psn name: LBPpsHOME

https://youtu.be/NwNgikUitFw

True beauty lies in taking something small and making it large. I feel that your levels take the idea of PSH in LBP to a new level, more than I thought you could do in a simple game such as this. It's amazing, you really should continue these wonderful levels, man. Good job.

Just published a new Nebula Realms called Bungabar Beach

anyways here is the link hope you'lle enjoy

level is still work in progress as there is some added surprises we will be adding to it

[Image: drawsig.php?level=q2ee174&bg=fv11&f=15&l=6]

[Image: H6buzP3.jpg]
[b]Y2David[/b]