Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

[LittleBite-sizedPlanet] Qucik level look ats - Omnibus Thread

Ossu! Another quick niblet coming at you.

This go about we're taking a look at Caverns of the Lost by LittleBigDes. It's a really keen little slice of LBP2-era level design. A touch challenging at points, but nothing that'll really give you a lot of stress. Still, it's a style of level i really happen to like, and hopefully you'll have a good time with it too.
Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
So...work got cancelled today for a typhoon. It's only really started up now, though; and it's no great shakes compared to the one we had last month. We coulda totally had work today. Still, was a good chance to get some stuff done.

We're going to run a bonus stream tonight, 'cause...why not, really? Unless things get really bad and we lose our electricity or something.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=waffle_king23&bg=52&f=18&l=6]
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!

Ossu! Finally got this one done!

This go about we're having a look at Chapter Zero by chronos453 . This is our first time looking at an adventure on LBsP, and it was a bit of a thing logistically to put together. Chapter Zero is great fun, though, and if you haven't played it yet, please do so. The episode is a bit longer than normal, by necessity, but hopefully it'll be fun?

Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

i really need to get ready to go to work, like, now.
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!

Ossu! Back again with another quick nibble!

This time we're having a look at Flow - MANGOPINE CAVERNS by ramon234567. It's a great follow-up to their earlier Flow- BROTHAM GARDENS, and a well-deserved Team Pick. Hopefully it'll be something up your alley. As always, thanks for the support and feedback and have a great day!

The movie last night was awesome, and if you have the chance, you should definitely go see it in the theatres.

My books arrived, though i haven't had the time to dig into them yet. Just from a quick leaf through, though, it seems that none of the old adept schools are outlined in this edition. That might be addressed and i haven't seen it yet, but i really wanted to see how the Videomancers were going to fare with the advent of things like YouTube and streaming.