Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

[LittleBite-sizedPlanet] Qucik level look ats - Omnibus Thread

If you find stolen level, report it to Steven via Twitter, make a screenshot, post it on Twitter to get the thoughts of other folks and thats it to do some good.
[Image: g85d96h4.png]

(06/13/2018, 08:19)mdkd Wrote: If you find stolen level, report it to Steven via Twitter, make a screenshot, post it on Twitter to get the thoughts of other folks and thats it to do some good.
Steven will not do anything apart from blacklisting the creator.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=zero-pilote&bg=22&f=17&l=1]

[Image: drawsig.php?creator=ZERO_The_Sackboy&bg=34&f=8&l=12]

[Image: drawsig.php?creator=Ayee_Its_Zero&bg=7&f=5&l=9]
LOL

Ossu! Finally getting out a quick one for y'all to nibble on!

This go about we're taking a look at The Well by TheAliklumKnight. i'd been wanting to take another look at their work since we looked at The Township of Malgamor way back in episode 026 of the first season of R15F. The too long didn't watch here is that this is a much more accessible level as far as gameplay...though you may find yourself a touch lost with regards to the story. Still it's pretty neat, and well-worth at least a once over. Thanks as always for all the support, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
This was supposed to be the how-to/R15F production time episode, and it was supposed to come out yesterday. Then i decided maybe it wouldn't be so good to have an episode full of spoilers for something i hadn't put up yet. So i decided to start putting this together...but before i could wrap it, i fell asleep early. So...yeah, i could've done the episode i'd had in mind anyway.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=waffle_king23&bg=52&f=18&l=6]
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!

Ossu! Comin' at you with another kinda quick bite!

We decided to kit this one up in an attempt to answer mdkd's question back in the livestream, about how long an R15F episode takes to put together. Tracking the time to put together doesn't give us a reliable average, but it's better than guessing. Anyhoot, if you've an interest in what goes into an episode, we present for your perusal.
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!

Ossu! Got a really quick bite coming at you this go about.

This time we're having a look at SIMPLE AND FUN Happy by Smurfetta5683. The short version is it's a fun first creation from out of LBP2. The creator did show some improvement in later levels they made, though it seems they've stopped playing for some time now. Still, it's fun enough, and short enough to warrant a quick play. As always, thanks for all the support, and i hope you have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
Man...stream went way longer than i expected it would. Brainmeats were definitely unmoored by the end of things. Thanks to everyone who dropped by, and a special thanks to first time viewer Enoch Root!

Also...i am really busy. Gotsta moter-vate!