Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

[LittleBite-sizedPlanet] Qucik level look ats - Omnibus Thread

Ossu! Bringing another one hot and fresh to ya!

This go about we're taking a look at vERGE^1 by TigerSlash03

It's a cool visual-driven story-style level with a little platforming to move you along. It's really quite neat, and definitely deserves a play. Thanks as always for the support, and have a great night!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
My curry has evolved into a risotto.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=waffle_king23&bg=52&f=18&l=6]
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!

Oh, my, Entropy...this took so long to do. Still, we're back again with another tutorial!

This is just a little look at signposting in levels; where, why, and how. At least, it's supposed to be. Thanks for all the support, and have a great night!

Each segment of the video took at least 10takes (that's not even exaggerating), and everything got recorded out of order, because i liked something at first, and then something that got recorded later screwed up a segue, or i looked at it again and didn't like it. Anyway, it was a thing, and i hope the end result is helpful.
i'm going to put together a gallery level with the logic bits and bots we've looked at in the LBsP Tutorials, but it's not going to be tonight. Sometime this week, at least. i hope...
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!

We had a bit of extra time this afternoon, so we're coming back at you with another quick bite!

This go about we're having a look at In My Dream's by rud-54. Despite the inappropriate apostrophe in the title it's a great little platformer with a charming style, and relaxing pace. Give it a play, 'cause it's a lot of fun. Thanks as always, y'all! Hope you're having a great day!

Ossu! We've got a bit of an odd one this go about. These were levels that were slated to be in episode 016 of R15F-S2, but ended up being cut from the show for reasons. Since i'd already recorded the level footage, i didn't really want to scrap it. So...here it is, make of it what you will.

The levels we kind of look at are:

Sneaky ninja - rafkot [no longer up for play]
_Coded - echelon_12256

Hope you have fun with it. Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Ossu! It's been awhile, but we're back for another round, finally.

This time about we're taking a look at 大阪(Osaka) LOVER by bananaash. It's a weird little gallery level that does a...passable job of representing my adopted hometown, despite some flaws in visual presentation and design. Still and all, it's fun enough, and not a bad use of three minutes. Give it a look, and i hope you have a good time with it. Thanks as always for all the support, and have a great day!

Sorry, no time! Super busy here!

Ossu! Another Quick bite for y'all, while i have a bite of soup/stew (which is it, exactly, i don't know).

Long story short, bruce-lee1947 dropped us a line to take a look at Destroy the Factory, and i'm glad they did. It's a huge jump in quality over their Pink Space, which we took a look at back in Roughly 15 Fresh-S1 episode 037 - Backstory. i had a lot of fun with this one, and i hope you do as well.

As always, thanks for all the support, and i hope you have a great day! Now, back to the soup(?).