Hello There, Guest! Login Register

[LittleBite-sizedPlanet] Qucik level look ats - Omnibus Thread

(12/02/2017, 16:46)mdkd Wrote: Wut?! It's uploaded? But not public right?

Probably YouTube shenanigans...
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=zero-pilote&bg=22&f=17&l=1]

[Image: drawsig.php?creator=ZERO_The_Sackboy&bg=34&f=8&l=12]

[Image: drawsig.php?creator=Ayee_Its_Zero&bg=7&f=5&l=9]
LOL

(12/02/2017, 16:46)mdkd Wrote: Wut?! It's uploaded? But not public right?

Sorry i missed this one. The video for S2-001 is uploaded, but not scheduled for publish until Dec 8th, 8am (Jtime). Scheduled publishing is the bestest.

Also, for funsies, we got recording for 002's levels done this morning. Busy as a beaver, over here.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=waffle_king23&bg=52&f=18&l=6]
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!

And....got another little bite coming up here!

[url="https://youtu.be/lMd-jQ2dSa4"]Episode 038[/url]

This time about we're taking a look at [url="https://lbp.me/v/q1w8e5t"]***Colorful City*** by vivasjunior[/url].

It's a solid example of good gameplay and stylized environment, with just a few sour notes to leaven the mix. All in all pretty fun, though. Be sure to check out some of vivasjunior's other levels as well, as they're quite fun!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs

The "insert video" button seems to have disappeared for me. If it pops back up later, we'll fix things to put the video in as normal. Until then, there's just the link, i guess.

Super busy like, over here. R15F-S2 episode 002 is wrapped, uploaded, and scheduled for Dec. 15th. We also got the level recordings for ep.003 finished up as well. Jumping the gun a bit, perhaps, but today wasn't much busy, and the rest of this week looks to be, so...you use the time you've got, eh?
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=waffle_king23&bg=52&f=18&l=6]
Want to watch a foolish gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language at the same time? Well, now, you can!