Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

Battle with Zombies 7 [TopDown]

I think it's time to speak about something that bothers me here.

It looks like nearly nobody in the forums cares about LBP Vita anymore. Only a few have commented here and there and even played the level. The level still has 45 plays. Thats okay for me. Though I need to ask myself why I work on future updates when nobody plays it. We're not talking about less plays, we're literally talking about nobody playing it.

It's not the fault of the players who don't have a Vita, it's not the fault of players who don't have any time anymore because of their lifes, it's the fault of lazy people who could play the levels in LBPV or have enough freetime. And maybe it's the fault of some people who stopped playing LBPV just because it wasn't popular anymore. Thats really sad.

I am sorry if I offended someone here, but those are my thoughts right now. LBP Vita is my favourite game at the moment and I can't stop playing it and I don't want to stop playing it. But it's sad to look at the LBP Vita section and see that I am the only one who still creates levels in LBP Vita.

I think I will focus on my project 'Too Late' in LBP3. Many people are waiting.
[Image: g85d96h4.png]

Update
Performance related update

I was playing BWZ7 a few days ago. The performance is not satisfying for me.

Update 1.3 will:
- Improve the performance
- Tweak the balancing of the guns
- Fix the 'visual announcement system'
- And change the prices again

Stay tuned, whoever reads this.

Oh hey mdkd, are you announcing another update?

- Yeah mdkd, let's see who reads this

UPDATE 1.3 IS PUBLISHED
Change log:
- A new weapon - the laserpistol
- Bugfixes and other technical stuff
- A new menu section - the statistics
- A performance boost
---
I am very pleased with this update. Everything works, new content is available and the game runs almost smooth. The statistics are a cool addition. You can see how many kills you have, how many times you shot, which wave you were when dying and you can also see how long you survived (How many minutes you survived).

This update was made possible because of a few tips and facts, friends gave me. Thank, guys! I would be happy if you guys made screenshots of your statistics and posted it here.

Thanks for supporting!

My goodness! You seemed to have gone above and beyond with all this!

I definetly added a lot of new content. I also planned more content such as challenges, a new gamemode, a new shopitem and a new area on the map.

But I'm afraid only a few players will see this. Thats why I am working on BWZ3 for LBP3.

Wow, this seems really cool. Wish I could do stuff like this!

Thanks, but it isn't that difficult to make all those things if you have the knowledge. Happy