Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Hello Everyone

(05/20/2017, 17:28)CuriousSack Wrote: Congrats, I will try to find it and play it later! Happy
Many greetings, Jürgen^^

P.S.  I couldn't find your level link cause of your privacy settings of lbp.me, I would recommend to change those! Happy

yeah I thought I did, now I cant even log in to the web site ?

(05/20/2017, 13:00)Angelicatoo Wrote: Hey I did it!  I published my first little animation... So the level is called Animation baggy 1 by ANGELICATOO.   Now I think I need to post a question in another part of the forum.... I am sooo happy.

Nice! I'll check your animation out sometime today.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=D4RK-_-InFAMOUS4&bg=17&f=17&l=6]

Hi there! Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here.

(05/21/2017, 17:39)Biorogue Wrote: Hi there! Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here.

Hi, Thanks, I'm glad to see that there is someone here who is older than me Happier

Quote:
Quote:Hi there! Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here.

Hi, Thanks, I'm glad to see that there is someone here who is older than me! Happy

Hi Angelicatoo,

this doesn't really count, cause Biorogue is the result of a secret genetic experiment! So his age of 116 years isn't really comparable with the age of a natural human being! Happy
The "Bio" in his name might be a little bit misleading! Happiest
Many greetings, Jürgen^^
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=CuriousSack&bg=s01&f=1&l=5]

He is a machine. Programmed to be someone else. Watch out for those synths in Fallout 4! Oh wrong thread, wrong forum, wrong world, wrong universe! Happier

Well, welcome!
[Image: lzwotx78.jpg]

Egads! My secret is out! I am indeed a Synth.