Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Welcome to Dreams

Hello LittleBigForum members,

I'm glad to announce that we now have a category for the new Media Molecule game Dreams.

It is a new era of Play Create Share.

You can discuss the game with other people in the Discussion subcategory. If there are any news about Dreams, they can be posted in the News subcategory.

Once the game is released, we extend the category to include other areas such as projects or tutorials.

Here's a video of the Community Jam in 2016:

And here's a video of of creating in Dreams:

The link to the official Dreams website: Dreams
[Image: A8BTtou.png]

Thanks for opening this category in our forum. I'm glad we have it here too. Happy
[Image: 56paolev.png]

Yay! Happier

-hyper

I think I will open a new thread in the category and ask the people here what they want to do with Dreams.

Yes that would a good idea for a first thread in the Discussion category. You can start the thread with your own plan what you want to do in Dreams. Wink
[Image: A8BTtou.png]

I did. I think some people will write what they want to create or which ideas they have. Happy

I can't wait for this game. Too bad it doesn't have a release date.
Wink I'll play with anyone, just ask!

MM is probably still working on it. I like that. It's better if they don't say a release date and just work.

(04/03/2017, 19:59)mdkd Wrote: MM is probably still working on it. I like that. It's better if they don't say a release date and just work.

I agree with that. I encourage teams to delay their games if they're not done.
Wink I'll play with anyone, just ask!

Totally agree as well. Do you remember when LBP2 had been delayed? That worked out pretty well, because Mm had more than enough time to make some game fixes until its release day.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=kubac2000&bg=43&f=6&l=0]

New LBF page yaaaay! Click here for my levels!