Hello There, Guest! Login Register

LBFC5 - Winner

[Image: lbfc5015n4t0rko8u.png]

Hello LittleBigForum members and participants of our crown contest LBFC5 -  Frosty Fun!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

1st PLACE

Congratulations to bigsurf77 for the amazing winter level and the super cool power-up! You are our LBFC5 winner! Enjoy your new LBF Pin and the 50€ PSN Card.

[Image: drawsig.php?level=q0vmh6b&bg=43&f=17&l=8]

2nd PLACE

Congrats lordwarblade for the amazing 2nd place! Enjoy your new LBF Pin!

[Image: drawsig.php?level=q0s3-dv&bg=43&f=17&l=8]

3rd PLACE

Because bigsurf77 and lordwarblade already have a crown, the crown goes to the third place. Congrats to ramkibainuzuka! Enjoy your new LBF Pin and the shiny crown!

[Image: drawsig.php?level=q0vp40v&bg=43&f=17&l=8]

Thanks to everyone for entering this competion! We love you all!

Stay tuned on LittleBigForum for more contests!

(PS: It could take a while until you get your crown/pin/psn card.)

Crown

And happy valentines day! 

Heart
[Image: A8BTtou.png]

Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved!

Congrats to those that won. Maybe next time I'll have better luck.

Congrats. Earned it deservingly.
LittleBigTiler Lbf Crown  

Hahahahahaha, I knew that Bigsurf and Lordwarblade would win. Happier Congratulations!
[Image: lzwotx78.jpg]

Underground? Hmmmmmmm

The pictures of number 3 looked interesting. I'll check it out.
[Image: lzwotx78.jpg]

And also congratulations from me and my deference to the new Royal Highness! Happy
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=CuriousSack&bg=s01&f=1&l=5]

May I ask a question? What's the judging process and how do the judges determine which levels win? I'm asking this because the level in 3rd place has lesser ratings than other levels, yet it beat them. Levels like Fattymcintosh's and Tilerasher's and even my own were rated higher. My level even got level of the day which was a huge achievement for me because I've never been noticed by the LBP community Happy. I hope I don't come off as negative, I'm just curious on your decisions and how you determine which levels are above others. I hope I get an answer.
Wink I'll play with anyone, just ask!

(02/16/2017, 01:28)JamalPG Wrote: May I ask a question? What's the judging process and how do the judges determine which levels win? I'm asking this because the level in 3rd place has lesser ratings than other levels, yet it beat them. Levels like Fattymcintosh's and Tilerasher's and even my own were rated higher. My level even got level of the day which was a huge achievement for me because I've never been noticed by the LBP community Happy. I'm hope I don't come off as negative, I'm just curious on you're decisions and how you determine which levels are above others. I hope I get an answer.

We used a criteria that we'd rather keep secret from the public to avoid causing further problems. It's not like we're hiding the results from you. It has happened before and people kept fighting about it. This is a friendly forum! Have a nice day Happy