Hello There, Guest! Login! Register

Where are you, LBP Vita players?!

Hey man, glad ya made it!

Haha, just published version 1.1 of my recent Battle with Zombies in lbpv. What a dead game! Happier
[Image: np8e6a7b.png]

I'm still vita. I have such good memories in this lbp game. So far I'm planning to continue my horror series or just platformer... Happy it just hurts to check for good level in the cool pages.
[Image: drawsig.php?creator=TwisterKiller70&bg=43&f=3&l=6]

P4P is 'cool'. If you search for cool levels at your friends activitys or by the name you will find cool levels.

I still remember 2013. Some people created neat levels over there. Platformers, music gallerys, topdown levels and so on. In 2014 people still created cool levels, but some players changed to LBP2/LBP3 and said, LBPV would die. Well, LBPV is not dead, but I feel like I'm the only guy who still has cool projects over there.

Though CuriousSack is working on a cool little game for LBP Vita. I read about it and I am excited. Happy

I still play it, I think it's still worth playing too. If we really try, we can help revive the community for vita. It's a really good game that deserves a little more love. I mean, yes, the game can be laggy, and there's no multiplayer create mode, but it's still worth playing. There actually is a way to have multiplayer create mode for Vita. It's a really useful glitch. All you need to do is go into an empty level (In create mode, obviously) open your popit, go to the Gameplay Controls option, and set the level's maximum and minimum recommended players limit to 1 player only, then have one of your friends go to the friends app on the PS Vita Homescreen and have them go to your profile and tell them to join you through there. It won't work going through your friends list on LBP Vita. You must have LBP Vita open for you and your friend(s) in order for this to work.

I have to admit that I played LBP Vita 2-3 weeks ago. I love the game and how polished it is, but the community is focusing on LBP3 and Dreams. It is too late for LBP Vita. There are still many cool levels being published from time to time and I still use LBP Vita to make music sequencers.

(10/04/2018, 23:45)mdkd Wrote: I have to admit that I played LBP Vita 2-3 weeks ago. I love the game and how polished it is, but the community is focusing on LBP3 and Dreams. It is too late for LBP Vita. There are still many cool levels being published from time to time and I still use LBP Vita to make music sequencers.

Why do you think it's too late? It's apart of LittleBigPlanet.

I think it is too late because only a handful of people I know still play this game from time to time. There is little no to interest in LBP Vita on the forums or somewhere else. The golden time for LBP Vita is over.

Hmmm, I see over a 100 people play the game still. It pops up on the Team Picks.